How To Make Website Like Quora: Did you know? You can easily create a website similar to the world-famous website quora with just simple steps.
What if I told you that creating your own Quora clone is easier than you think? That’s right, creating a website like Quora can be done in a matter of hours. One of the biggest reasons this is possible is because Quora uses a framework called Ruby on Rails.
But in this post, I will show you a step by step guide on how to create website like quora (Without any coding knowledge).
Also Read: How to Get Canva Pro 2022 for Free
Hey, I am Sandy, and welcome to my blog. This blog post is about “How to create a website like quora without coding – within just 10-30 minutes).”
Requirements for making a quora clone:
- Web hosting- Get 60% off on Hostinger Hosting !!!
- Domain name- Get Domain Name in 75 Rs./Year
- Askme script – Download Now
How to Make a website Like Quora?
You can easily make your own quora like app without coding. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make an app like quora:
- Download Askme PHP script.
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Then copy all the files in script folder
- Log in to your web hosting
- Follow the following procedure
How to Install the Script in your web hosting
Upload the files, and get started
How to upload AskMe to server?
- Upload all files/folders located inside “Script” folder to your server. (Don’t upload Script folder, upload what inside it) as shown below:
- Open your browser, (Google Chrome is recommended).
- Go to http://www.YOUTSITE.com/install
The installation is pretty easy, please follow the steps below
How to install AskMe?
- Before we start the installation, please make sure you have the following installed on your server
- PHP 5.5 +
- MySQLi Extension
- GD Library
we check that all the script requirements then click on next button
- Purchase code: Your Envato purchase code.
- SQL Host name: Your MySQL host name, e.g: localhost
- SQL Username: Your MySQL username.
- SQL Password: Your MySQL user password.
- SQL Database: Your MySQL database name.
- Site URL: Your website URL where you will install the script, examples:
- Site Name: Your site name, max 32 characters.
- Site Title: Your site title, max 100 characters.
- Site E-mail: Your site email, ex: email@example.com, Gmail or Hotmail is not supported. It should be one of your server’s emails
- Admin Username: Choose your admin username.
- Admin Password: Choose your admin password.
- Once you have wrote the information, please click the install button and wait for a while, the installation process may take up to 5 minutes.
- After the installation is done, you’ll get a page that looks like:
If you follow the steps above carefully, the script should be installed on your site, and you are ready to use it!
However if your server is using Nginx, please follow the last step below:
- Open your server’s root nginx.conf file, most of the time It’s located it in: /etc/nginx/nginx.conf
- Open the home directory of the script, you should be able to find this file (nginx.conf):
- Open the located file, and copy its content to your root nginx.conf file: /etc/nginx/nginx.conf
- If you find it something difficult to do, please contact your hosting provider, and they will do it for you easily.
After the installation is finished, please make sure to delete the folder “install”.
Enjoy Your Own Quora Like App
Now you have successfully created your own quora like app within just 10 minutes without any coding. Now just enjoy your own Questions & Answers social website.